[Tails-dev] Post-1.3.2 ticket assignments and postponements

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: anonym
À: The Tails public development discussion list
Sujet: [Tails-dev] Post-1.3.2 ticket assignments and postponements
Hi,

Tails 1.3.2 has been released but it's Release Manager view is still not
empty:

    https://labs.riseup.net/code/projects/tails/issues?query_id=175

BTW, when releasing, 36 tickets were still open and in need of being
either postponed or made into a Hole in the roof. It sounds like a
pretty high number to me (of which I was contributing quite a bit!) and
I'm wondering if we need to start to worry about our deadlines. OTOH, I
know that at least some stuff on the test suite side that was scheduled
for much later was been finished earlier, and perhaps it's the same on
the infra side of things, so perhaps all is good?

Any way, since then people have postponed tickets without even me asking
(awesome!) and currently only 10 tickets remain, and they're all
assigned to someone. To those someones: please postpone them as you see
fit, or make them into Holes in the roof.

For Tails 1.4 the situation is like this:

    https://labs.riseup.net/code/projects/tails/issues?query_id=176

Unassigned tickets (ugly URL!):

https://labs.riseup.net/code/projects/tails/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&set_filter=1&f[]=fixed_version_id&op[fixed_version_id]=%3D&v[fixed_version_id][]=235&f[]=status_id&op[status_id]=o&f[]=assigned_to_id&op[assigned_to_id]=!*&f[]=cf_9&op[cf_9]=!&v[cf_9][]=Ready+for+QA&f[]=&c[]=priority&c[]=subject&c[]=category&c[]=cf_15&c[]=assigned_to&c[]=cf_9&group_by=status

As of writing this there's only 6 unassigned tickets for 1.4:

* https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/9072 - Pidgin IRC tests often fail
due to OFTC Tor blocking

* https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/8243 - Support meek bridges

* https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/9000 - Claws Mail leaks cleartext
of encrypted email to the IMAP server
- https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/8999 - Claws Mail leaks
cleartext of encrypted email to the Queue IMAP folder
- https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/8986 - Claws Mail leaks
cleartext of encrypted email to the Drafts IMAP folder

Any takers?

In particular I'd love to see someone take responsibility for the Claws
tickets since they're outright dangerous for our users. I was
considering it, and did some tiny tests [1], but then realized that I
have way too much on my plate for Tails 1.4 so I doubt I'll manage it.
Anyone?

[1] https://mailman.boum.org/pipermail/tails-dev/2015-March/008504.html

Cheers!