[Tails-l10n] ***SPAM*** Excellent prints supplier

Author: Ann
To: tails-l10n
Subject: [Tails-l10n] ***SPAM*** Excellent prints supplier
Dear Sir or Madam,
Thank you for your time! please give me two minutes to introduce our company to you.
Here is Ann working for a leading print manufacturer and exporter .
What we do—supply print service, such as lanyard, T-shirt, tag and can help you with all your printing needs.
Competitive price—as you know, China is a very big market for paper and other materials.
Has the idea of printing overseas ever flashed in your mind?
Kindly write me back, if you have interest to know more about it.
Kind regards,
Ann