Re: [Tails-l10n] I want to translate the tails webpage into …

Author: u
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] I want to translate the tails webpage into Chinese.
您好 Bik Mung,

> I want to translate the Tails's webpage and docs into Chinese.
> Are there anybody want to participate in?
>
> 我想翻译 Tails 的帮助文档为中文,有人在干这个活吗?

I very much appreciate the idea to translate the webpage into chinese.

We are currently discussing the implementation of a simpler solution for
translations [1]. When we are done setting this up, the translation
process might become much easier. If you are not familiar with Git, you
might want to check the status of this ticket from time to time.

Cheers,
u.

[1] https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/9049