Re: [Tails-dev] patch to the known_issues list

Nachricht löschen

Nachricht beantworten
Autor: intrigeri
To: goupille
CC: tails-dev
Betreff: Re: [Tails-dev] patch to the known_issues list
Hi,

goupille wrote (24 Mar 2015 11:04:16 GMT) :
> this patch is adding two computers that can't boot tails installer
> made devices since 1.3.

Thanks!

Two questions:

* What do you mean with "since 1.3"? Did it work with an
earlier version?

* What do you mean with "made with Tails installer"? Can these
computers boot Tails if it's installed in another way?

> I'll be glad if someone could review and apply it

> +Unable to start Tails 1.3 made with Tails installer

Please use the same wording that is used elsewhere on this page, that
is: "Does not start on USB sticks created using Tails Installer."

> +Fujitsu Siemens, Amilo A 1667G

I don't think the comma is necessary, and it's not consistent with how
we're doing it elsewhere on that page.