Re: [Tails-dev] Fwd: [Mozilla Enterprise] Firefox ESR 31.5.2…

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: intrigeri
À: The Tails public development discussion list
Sujet: Re: [Tails-dev] Fwd: [Mozilla Enterprise] Firefox ESR 31.5.2 release
bertagaz wrote (21 Mar 2015 15:02:59 GMT) :
> I can find time this week end and on Monday or Tuesday.

Cool. You could then:

* stay on top of what's happening wrt. the upcoming Tor Browser
release
* once it's been built, import it in a branch forked off stable:
https://tails.boum.org/contribute/release_process/tor-browser/
* run the relevant parts of the automated test suite on that branch

And keep in mind:

* if we don't do anything special, then we'll be affected by
https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/9073 => one should check it
doesn't break anything, or explicitly revert that somehow

* perhaps we want feature/tor-launcher-0.2.7.2 in that point-release,
see anonym's pull request sent yesterday

Alternatively, you may look if there are other parts of the release
process that you feel like doing to get the ball rolling. (No need to
import updated translations from Transifex, nor to build .deb's, IMO.)