Re: [Tails-dev] overlay support in bilibop

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] overlay support in bilibop
Hi quidame,

quidame wrote (19 Mar 2015 04:11:01 GMT) :
> That said, if you want to try the attached file...

Thanks!

> * Proof test:
> Include the new common.sh in the right place to overwrite the original
> one during the Tails build process, and run.

Done via config/chroot_local-patches/bilibop-overlayfs.patch (so that
we can't possibly forget that common.sh lying around and causing
breakage once we upgrade to some future version of bilibop). Pushed to
the topic branch (feature/8415-overlayfs), builds fine, untested.

Anyone who wants to test and report back: the problems we're trying to
fix here are documented on #8908.