Re: [Tails-project] Reports: next steps

Author: BitingBird
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Reports: next steps
sajolida:

>> I suggest we wait a bit before publishing it, because we just published
>> the previous one and we want people to have the time to read. So I
>> propose the 7th evening, it leaves 3 days between the previous and this one.
>
> Ok, will you do the emailing and twittering this time? All the needed
> information is in the internal repo:

I was waiting for the release date, but since it's already late, I
published it anyway and we can modify the release date if need.

I did the twittering and tried to add it to TWN but it didn't work (the
link "next steps" goes to the last report, asked on #tor-dev where is
the next one, no answer... I'll try again tomorrow I guess).

I didn't do the mailing, because I can't change the headers in my email
client. So please do it this time again, and if you can document how you
change the headers, I'm interested so I can do it next time :)

Cheers,

BitingBird