Re: [Tails-dev] Tails contributors meeting: Tuesday March 03

Author: Alan
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Tails contributors meeting: Tuesday March 03
Hi,

sajolida <sajolida@???> wrote:
> The next Tails contributors meeting is scheduled for:
>
>     Tuesday 03 March
>     #tails-dev on irc.oftc.net
>      9 pm in Paris
>      8 pm in London
>      3 pm in New-York
>     12 pm in San Francisco

> Everyone interested in contributing to Tails is welcome!

I'll unfortunately not be able to attend, but I'd like to report on
some things I'm working on currently:

- discussions on the greeter revamp[1] are going on with good energy
on tails-ux[2]
- I worked on Tor Monitor [3] a replacement for vidalia[4] in
tails/jessie. This is discussed on tails-dev[5]

[1]: https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/5464
[2]: https://mailman.boum.org/pipermail/tails-ux/
[3]: http://git.tails.boum.org/alan/tor-monitor
[4]: https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/6841
[5]: https://mailman.boum.org/pipermail/tails-dev/2015-February/thread.html#8038

I plan to be moderately available next month, but to keep on working on
the greeter revamp and on replacing vidalia. I'm up for taking some
review and merges too.

Cheers