Re: [Tails-l10n] [review](fr)Call for translations: 1.3

Author: mercedes508
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] [review](fr)Call for translations: 1.3
Hi,

> > > * From mercedes208 testing:
> > >
> > > commit 49f4352

> As the deadline for translations is tomorrow (monday), I would prefer
> to spend time on fixing the last fuzzy strings.
> Could you please try to pick up the interesting translations you made?
> As I did some modifications in my repository, it's hard for me to find
> them.

Sorry I don't get your point concerning the deadline because those
translations are for Tails 1.3, but anyway no big deal.

The pages you have to review in that commit are:

wiki/src/about.fr.po
 wiki/src/doc.fr.po
 wiki/src/doc/about.index.fr.po
 wiki/src/doc/about/features.fr.po
 wiki/src/doc/anonymous_internet.index.fr.po
 wiki/src/doc/anonymous_internet/Tor_Browser.fr.po
 wiki/src/doc/anonymous_internet/electrum.fr.po
 wiki/src/doc/encryption_and_privacy.index.fr.po
 wiki/src/doc/encryption_and_privacy/keyringer.fr.po
 ...ntroduction_to_gnome_and_the_tails_desktop.fr.po
 .../src/doc/first_steps/persistence/configure.fr.po
 wiki/src/doc/first_steps/start_tails.fr.po
 .../startup_options/administration_password.fr.po
 .../first_steps/startup_options/bridge_mode.fr.po

Is that what you asked for?

Cheers.