Re: [Tails-dev] Blueprint: delete obsolete Git branches (rev…

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Blueprint: delete obsolete Git branches (review)
Hi,

Jurre van Bergen wrote (21 Feb 2015 14:01:54 GMT) :
> I have worked on a blueprint (delete obsolete Git branches)[1] and would
> like to ask you to review it. Does the proposed workflow makes sense?
> Did I miss anything? Would you like to see anything changed and if so, why?

Looks good. Pushed a few minor rephrasing and formatting improvements.

There's one confusing point, though: somewhere it is said that merged
branches can be deleted "After a new Tails release has been shipped",
while elsewhere I see "it can be done post-merge". This should be
clarified.

I personally prefer if it's done after each release, and not after
each merge: we're in no hurry, and IMO it is not worth adding more
steps to the review'n'merge process.