Re: [Tails-project] writing the release notes for 1.3

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: sajolida
À: Public mailing list about the Tails project
Sujet: Re: [Tails-project] writing the release notes for 1.3
sajolida:
> Until now, whenever a new version of Tails was released, we would write
> release notes. But I think that they were too technical to be
> informative to our users.

By the way, I'm not trying to criticize the work done by release
managers until now (especially anonym) because it is awesome!

I'm merely proposing to try a process to collectively improve on the
phrasing, being a bit more verbose and user oriented. As RM are pretty
busy with many other things, and as many other contributors and testers
would bring their own view on the changes made and how to explain them
to a board spectrum of users.