[Tails-project] writing the release notes for 1.3

Author: sajolida
Subject: [Tails-project] writing the release notes for 1.3
Hi,

Until now, whenever a new version of Tails was released, we would write
release notes. But I think that they were too technical to be
informative to our users.

This time I want to try to improve on that. The idea would be to explain
what are the most important changes from a user's perspective. A bit
like GNOME [1] release notes. Without spending *that* much time on it. I
hope that other people like BitingBird can help me write them.

So I created a blueprint for that (and copied the draft from anonym on
the devel branch):

https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/version_1.3/

It is works this time, we can do that for every major release.

PS: I'm sending this to tails-project@ as it is a mix of technical and
PR issues. Feel free to propose something better.