[Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.3] bugfix/8905-liferea-without…

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: intrigeri
À: tails-dev
Sujet: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.3] bugfix/8905-liferea-without-polipo
Hi,

since we've removed Polipo, Liferea can't connect to the Internet.
This branch runs it with torsocks, which fixes basic usage.
Please merge for 1.3.

Note that this fix will make it harder to fix #8793 ("Liferea: Can't
open open article in TorBrowser"), that presumably is a regression
that was introduced mid-October, when we removed Iceweasel. It was
reported muuuch later (3 weeks ago), so IMO that's a minor issue.
I'm not keen on spending more time on it given we have plans to drop
Liferea anyway.