Re: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.3] #8510 - feature/hybrid-…

Author: anonym
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.3] #8510 - feature/hybrid-iso-strikes-back
On 07/02/15 15:04, intrigeri wrote:
> Hi,
>
> that branch reintroduces hybrid ISO images. Please test the Vagrant
> bits, that I've not tested myself.

Vagrant works fine after a:

    rake vm:provision

> Note that the corresponding changes
> were pushed to our "tails" Puppet module and deployed on our ISO
> builder VMs already (else, the build of the experimental branch there
> would be broken).
>
> I've drafted the corresponding doc update and asked sajolida to review
> it (#8527) already. A call for testing was sent to -testers@.
>
> See https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/8510#note-16

Apparently my conflict resolution was identical to yours + the fixup you
did (forgotten `$`).

> and #note-17 before merging.

I've done very limited (but successful) manual testing (only on one
quite modern, circa 2013, laptop), and successfully run these automated
tests: features/untrusted_partitions.feature
features/usb_install.feature. The RC will tell us more, I suppose.

Merged! So I marked #8510 as "Fix committed" but I'm not sure that's the
right thing to do since the subtask #8527 hasn't been dealt with yet. Hmm?

Cheers!