Re: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.3] feature/8174-tor-with-s…

Author: anonym
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.3] feature/8174-tor-with-seccomp
On 11/02/15 00:28, intrigeri wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this branch introduces a custom Tor package that's built with seccomp
> support. I've tested it very lightly, but I will trigger a full
> automated test suite run shortly on lizard. At least I've checked that
> it doesn't break Tor Launcher and obfs3 ;)

I ran a subset of the automated tests which I think should have exposed
any issues -- in the current state of the test suite, we always run Tor
identically configured. I tested with normal and obfs{2,3,4} bridges and
Seccomp was disabled as expected, and otherwise it was enabled. Looks
good to me!

> The Git branch mainly has the release documentation, and the package
> lives in the corresponding APT suite that should be merged too.

Merged, both Git-wise and APT-wise!

Cheers!