[Tails-ux] Greeter mockups

Autore: spencerone
To: tails-ux
Oggetto: [Tails-ux] Greeter mockups
Alan,

>> SpencerOne spencerone[at]openmailbox.org:
>> I have submitted to the group two visual examples of how this can be
>> done, one more refined and focused than the other, with the other
>> really
>> just being options, both of which identify problems on the current
>> blueprint and include attempts to resolve them.
>>

> Alan alan[at]boum.org:
> I think your work can indeed be integrated into the current
> state of research to improve it as long as we're not trying yet another
> brand new organization of the screens. I'm waiting for tchou answer to
> try to propose new mockups that would hopefully address most concerns.

Awesome! Based on some of your last comments, I think we are on the same
page with the underlining flow structure, especially if it makes the
most sense to treat the first and last screens as 'Check & Go', for both
default and saved configuration settings, with the flow forking into
either the walkthrough configuration or the detailed configuration,
allowing 'Start Tails' to happen from the last screen in each of the
three use cases, and always from the 'Check & Go' screen.

Though, if avoidable, I prefer no credit for suggestions/work. I have
searched far and wide for a truly horizontal development structure that
I can be a part of, and I believe Tails might be it : )

And I hope tchou returns from vacation soon.

>> Where can these results be found? The ticket says "We're now waiting
>> for the results.", but contains no links : (
>>

> We had the occasion to speak about them, but unfortunately we're still
> waiting for them to be published.

Understandable. If there is any way that I can be of assistance with
speeding things along, don't hesitate to reach out.

Wordlife,
SpencerOne