Re: [Tails-testers] [Call for testing] Tor Browser confined …

Author: intrigeri
To: Tails list for early testers
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] [Call for testing] Tor Browser confined with AppArmor
Hi,

Kill Your TV wrote (09 Feb 2015 00:09:47 GMT) :
> The essential (IMHO) functionality worked fine.

Thanks!

> There was a very minor
> "problem" with respect to backing up/exporting bookmarks. The save
> location defaulted to /home/amnesia/Desktop while defaulting
> to /home/amnesia/Tor Browser would be handier.

I've not found how to configure the default destination directories
for such things (same for "Print to File", by the way). Thankfully we
have:

* a bookmark to "Tor Browser" in the GTK file chooser, to make it
easier to select the right destination;
* a persistence feature for bookmarks, that makes it less useful to
manually back up and restore bookmarks;

=> IMO that's not a blocker.