Re: [Tails-dev] Testing tails-greeter in Wheezy's Debian Liv…

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: adrian15
À: tails-dev
Sujet: Re: [Tails-dev] Testing tails-greeter in Wheezy's Debian Live
Do you think I should stay subscribed?
Or do I just wait for e.g. two months so that you are not so busy and I
try again? I guess you are trying to release an stable Tails.

Thank you for pinging back.

adrian15

--
Support free software. Donate to Super Grub Disk. Apoya el software
libre. Dona a Super Grub Disk. http://www.supergrubdisk.org/donate/