[Tails-testers] [Call for testing] Hybrid ISO images

Author: intrigeri
To: tails-testers
Subject: [Tails-testers] [Call for testing] Hybrid ISO images
Hi,

we've recently decided to ship hybrid ISO images again by default, for
a variety of reasons. Including the fact that it is one step on the
way towards allowing everyone to install Tails for the first time
without using the command-line.

Please help test the experimental ISO images that have already
been hybrid'ed.

0. Wait one hour from the time this email is sent, to ensure an
experimental ISO that is worth testing is available.

1. Grab the latest experimental ISO from
http://nightly.tails.boum.org/build_Tails_ISO_experimental/

2. Verify hash/signature at will

3. Try various ways to boot that ISO:

* DVD
* manually installed USB drive (*no* need to hybrid it first!)
* USB drive installed with Tails Installer

4. Report back your findings to this mailing-list, including the exact
version of the ISO you have tested (paste the complete output of
the `tails-version' command run in a terminal). I'm looking for:

    * "everything works fine" :)
    * regressions against Tails 1.2.3 that would be introduced by my
      branch. For any non-regression problem you may find, please
      follow the usual bug reporting process.

In any case, providing the exact computer brand and model would
help, especially when reporting back regressions.

Thanks in advance!