[Tails-dev] sound hacking prevention

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Kay Doornink
À: tails-dev
Sujet: [Tails-dev] sound hacking prevention
Dear sir, madame,

I want to inform you about sound hacking that i am currently experiencing. I hope you guys can find a solution for that. They use 20.000 hz with hidden little speakers in my wall (probably inserted while being constructed). I can hear the tone (28 years old). They connect to it with a sound modem, like in Byzantium linux. When i play 19500 and 20000 hz tone binaural, it jams the signal. Furthermore i get hacked via the electricity grid. For some reason they enter my OS via an exploit or method / program that is using powerlines. I don't mean PowerLAN, because i don't think the ethernet port is used. I also see some strange USB devices that i cannot identify. On Defcon 2012 / 2013 some of these methods are explained in a few talks. They are on youtube.

Looking forward hearing from you

Kay