Re: [Tails-l10n] (review)[de] wiki/src/doc/first_steps/start…

Author: Muri Nicanor
To: tails-l10n
New-Topics: Re: [Tails-l10n] (pull)[de] wiki/src/doc/first_steps/startup_options/administration_password.de.po
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] (review)[de] wiki/src/doc/first_steps/startup_options/administration_password.de.po
Hi,

i reviewed the translation, looked up the greeter wording, and made some
adjustments. i was unsure about the translation of 'system
administration tasks'- 'administrative Systemtätigkeiten' sounded a bit
bumpy, i changed it to 'Tätigkeiten zur Verwaltung des Systems'...
also the button in the tails greeter says 'anmelden' and not 'weiter',
but thats also wrong in the original...

please review
https://gitorious.org/muri/tailstl
branch: administration_password_de
a74d4d2 review of initial translation, made some corrections, made
fuzzy translation clear

cheers,
muri