Re: [Tails-project] [Tails-ux] Tails contributors meeting: T…

Author: u
To: tails-project, kemccall
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] [Tails-ux] Tails contributors meeting: Tuesday February 03
Hi,

KEN MCCALL:
> Anybody in San Francisco care to meet for a Signing Party? I'm on 2nd street right across from where the NSA taps into the fiber optic backbone (611 Folsom Street).
>
> Ken
>
> iPad

I appreciate your participation on some of the Tails mailing lists.
But I don't think that a reply-to-all to the Tails contributor meeting
mailing with an invitation to a face-to-face meeting - which has nothing
to do with Tails per se - is an acceptable move and would kindly request
you to not to do that again.

Cheers,
u.