[Tails-ux] Greeter: 1st screen and quick setup

Author: spencerone
To: tails-ux
Subject: [Tails-ux] Greeter: 1st screen and quick setup
Alan,

On 01/26/2015 11:44, Alan wrote:
> Hi!
>
> spencerone@??? wrote:
>> On 01/23/2015 16:25, Alan wrote:
>> > I don't understand where do you see dotted lines? Could you clarify?
>>
>> See attached. But I do like them, they are interesting. I am all
>> against copying, unless it is the most suitable designation for the
>> experience, so the lines do so much more for me than the skeuomorphic
>> inner drop shadow.
>>
> These lines indicates that the widget has the focus with the default
> GTK3 theme - used all over the desktop. I'm not in favor of diverging
> unless we have a very good reason.

Do they disappear from 'Basic' when 'Keyboard' is selected? If so,
shouldn't they then appear on the Keyboard button only? If not,
shouldn't they then appear on both the 'Basic' and 'Keyboard' buttons at
the same time?

I am in favor of the dotted lines in addition to the skeuomorphic inner
drop shadow and have no interest in diverging, just in ensuring we are
using sound visual logic.

Wordlife,
SpencerOne.