Re: [Tails-ux] Greeter: wording

Author: sajolida
To: Tails user experience & user interface design
Subject: Re: [Tails-ux] Greeter: wording
spencerone@???:
> I do mean run TAILS from external hardware, e.g., flash, after shutting
> down the host machines OS. And, in the appropriate development order,
> it would be great to have this "simpler interface to Tails Installer".

All right, then feel free to create a ticket about that on Redmine [1].
Still, I think that this is of a lower priority than actually porting
the installer to Debian, Windows, and Mac. Partly because it can't be
done before that.

I'm also not sure about the feasibility of that idea at all as it would
probably need to be ported to every existing file browser. So the first
step for me would be to do a quick feasibility study.

[1]: https://labs.riseup.net/code/projects/tails/issues

--
sajolida