Re: [Tails-ux] Greeter: wording

Author: KEN MCCALL
To: Tails user experience & user interface design
Subject: Re: [Tails-ux] Greeter: wording
Alan,

I think we need to put ourselves in the target users shoes. While Start Tails may not be technically accurate, from a user standpoint they aren't in an operational mode.

To further elaborate, in my mind, Tails is not simply the OS, Tails is an environment. While the OS has booted, the user is still not in the environment.

My 2 cents.

Ken

Sent from my iPhone