[Tails-dev] AdBlock Plus in Tails' Tor Browser

Author: mercedes508
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] AdBlock Plus in Tails' Tor Browser
Hi,

> "let's remove AdBlock in our next major release"

I'm against that idea, as several other users.

I understand the concern about Tor Browser fingerprint, but still the
pros and cons concerning fingerprint VS ads isn't sufficient to me to
downgrade the web browsing experience.

And I think this is some kind of ethical/political statement to refuse
ads while browsing the web.

And I'm wondering how important the fingerrint issue is, considering
how easy it is to change it (e.g. by enlarging the browser window), and
considering the lack of information on the user-side.

Cheers.