Re: [Tails-l10n] (review)[de] download.de.po

Author: Muri Nicanor
To: Tails localization discussion
New-Topics: Re: [Tails-l10n] (pull)[de] download.de.po
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] (review)[de] download.de.po
hi,

i removed the
#, fuzzy
comment above the 'Stay tuned' msgid, so it actually gets translated in
the wiki ;)

pls review
https://gitorious.org/muri/tailstl.git
branch de-download
commit 6cd71ac: removed fuzzy comment

cheers,
muri

ps: is there some kind of minimum of changes for a review? or are there
changes so small (like the one above) so it should be already a pull
request?