[Tails-ux] Greeter: 1st screen and quick setup

Author: spencerone
To: tails-ux
Subject: [Tails-ux] Greeter: 1st screen and quick setup
What if we follow an agreed upon set of guidelines, e.g., GNOME HIG,
until the experience calls for a different [re]solution? Sticking to
standards is typically why things are so unusable.

Not only are we predicting the unpredictable, i.e., what other people
want/need, we are also teaching people how to learn, as that is the
nature of designing for others. So the greeter IA should be the most
suitable for that, no worries if it doesn't align to some standards.

SpencerOne