Re: [Tails-l10n] [review](de) doc/about/warning page

Author: flapflap
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] [review](de) doc/about/warning page
DP Tor-Contact:
> Hi,
> I reviewed it and could not find anything to change. Good work! :)
>
>> I left the "confirmation attacks" string untranslated but am open to use
>> "Bestätigungsangriffe", if we agree on that.
>
> I would also like to use that. If that string is done we can pull. Any
> other opinions on that translation or should we use it and go on?
>

> Cheers,
>
> spriver

Thanks again!
I added the string for "Bestätigungsangriffe" and fixed a superfluous
'.' in a sentence and a grammatical error.

Please review:
https://gitorious.org/flapflap/tailsxlat.git
branch de-warning

Commits:
93eb6ff minor improvements
4b1d443 language improvements
3081e40 small comma and word fixes
3ef40eb Use same translation for exit node as the Tor Project
7271296 double spaces removed
a0074ee use spelling of MITM as in de-wikipedia
baa8f35 translated warning page

~flapflap