[Tails-dev] Tails Installer for Mac

Author: Martin Stovall
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Tails Installer for Mac
I dont experience any problems when booting tails with the isohybrid.pl version
added to tails. So why don't you make 2 versions of Tails Installer (1 for
Mac and 1 for Windows/other operating systems). The mac version have
isohybrid.pl written into the Mac version to get rid of the problems I face
when shutting down and booting Tails Installer Version on Mac. I don't have
many problems with starting it on the Mac besides graphic glitches but when
i shut it down it refuses to wipe the memory. Also Tails 1.2.3 now has a
bug with MAC spoofing.