Re: [Tails-dev] Question for administrator... WHAT process k…

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Question for administrator... WHAT process keeps FBI/CIA/NSA/others from "volunteering" and getting inside the organization?
Mike Rising wrote (13 Jan 2015 14:44:25 GMT) :
> OR, worse scenario, they already are and are the "owners" of the TAILS
> process, and have total ability to capture all data?

> Just a concern that all participants need to be informed of.... THANK YOU !

Nothing prevents adversaries to contribute to Tails. Let's not assume
that all Tails contributors have the same goals and
adversaries anyway.

However: the review and QA processes we have, that are primarily meant
to catch human errors, should work just as fine to catch problems that
someone would try to introduce intentionally.