Re: [Tails-dev] I want to contribute to the Linux Tails

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] I want to contribute to the Linux Tails
Ikaros Henrique:
> Hello the Linux Tails team, I am known as "Iker," I'm 18 and am interested
> in promotion of Linux Tails on the marketing, speak at events, I'm from
> Brazil, but I was wondering if there is any Brazilian team involved with
> the Linux Tails, it would be easier on the issue of communication and also
> wanted to know how I can start helping.

I Iker, thanks for proposing yourself to promote Tails.

We have a team of translator for Portuguese Brazil, see:

https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/translate/team/pt

So you should definitely contact them as they might now better the
Brazilian context and the needs for outreach, the ongoing events, etc.

Other than that, maybe you should have a look at this task:

https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/6863

It is about preparing slides that present Tails to the general public.

I think that those slides should be prepared in English first, and then
made translatable.

--
sajolida