Re: [Tails-dev] ideas about windows camouflage

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: sajolida
À: The Tails public development discussion list
Sujet: Re: [Tails-dev] ideas about windows camouflage
goupille:
> someone give us some feedback about the Windows 8 camouflage :
>
> the user seems to use Tails a lot in cybercafe places, and says that
> Windows 8 is pretty much never used in that kind of places.
> apparently, it is more common to find Windows seven or XP on their
> machines.
>
> the second feedback is about wallpapers. apparently the one
> displaying a city is far more used than the one with flowers.
>
> this user workaround these issues keeping wallpapers matching
> the windows versions he encounter most in his persistent directory.
>
> maybe shipping the default windows wallpapers from XP to 8 would be
> a good idea ?

For the windows atheists amongst us, I think that they have those
wallpapers include by default:

http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2012/08/bored-of-your-desktop-download-the-official-windows-8-wallpapers

And indeed, I've never seen the flower one before seeing it in Tails,
but I've surely seen the Seattle one:

http://www.wallpele.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Lock-Screen-Windows-8-HD-Wallpaper-1024x640.png

--
sajolida