Re: [Tails-project] CTF and Tor winter dev meeting

Author: Jurre van Bergen
To: tails-project
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] CTF and Tor winter dev meeting
Hi,

I wonder who else is going to the OpenITP CTF/Tor winter dev meeting?

We shouldn't expect people to go in sacrifice mode for this, I do have
the time for it, anybody else who wants to come?

I think one thing is, what do we want to get out of this? Are there any
questions that we want answer from? Etc.

All the best,
Jurre