Re: [Tails-l10n] [review](de) doc/about/warning page

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Dominik Pilatzki
À: Tails localization discussion
Sujet: Re: [Tails-l10n] [review](de) doc/about/warning page
Hi,
I had a first detailed look on your translation now. It looks good!
For the terms; I would use "Man-in-the-Middle-Angriff" (it's the same in
Wikipedia). Tor Bridge can stay Tor Bridge because it's a own name.
Maybe we could use "Korrelationsangriff" for "confirmation attack"?

What do you think about it?

Cheers,

spriver