Re: [Tails-dev] Fwd: Upcoming stable point release (7.8)

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: anonym
À: The Tails public development discussion list
Sujet: Re: [Tails-dev] Fwd: Upcoming stable point release (7.8)
On 28/12/14 10:21, intrigeri wrote:
> hi,
>
> as usual, we should enable stable-proposed-updates ASAP, and disable
> it again once the point-release is out. anonym, will you take care
> of it?

I updated the old feature/Debian-proposed-updates by merging in stable
and resurrecting your two previous commits (2982197 and dc39528) and
then squashing them into one to make reverting smoother.

Since those commits had been accepted before, I also took the liberty to
merge the branch into stable and devel. My stable build looks good and
has the expected package updates, and it passes the automated test suite
(except the expected failed tests due to #8533, although those tests
pass in the branch fixing that issue).

Cheers!