Re: [Tails-l10n] add contributors' OpenPGP fingerprints to G…

Nachricht löschen

Nachricht beantworten
Autor: flapflap
To: tails-l10n
Alte Treads: [Tails-l10n] [review] doc german translation team
Betreff: Re: [Tails-l10n] add contributors' OpenPGP fingerprints to German translation team page (was: [review] doc german translation team)
u:
<snip>
> I modified the german translation team page on my repository,
> branch: doc/improve_german
> commit: ad00e67.
>
> sycamoreone, flapflap, spriver: are you all fine with your git repos
> showing up on this page?

<snip>

Hi,

sorry for not having responded earlier to this thread.

What about adding the OpenPGP fingerprints (and maybe a URL from where
to retrieve the key, e.g. in my case) there as well?
If you all agree to that, I could add a line per contributor with the
fingerprint.

@spriver: do you have an OpenPGP key you use for Tails development?

~flapflap