Re: [Tails-ux] Greeter: let's move on!

Poista viesti

Vastaa
Lähettäjä: sajolida
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Tails user experience & user interface design
Aihe: Re: [Tails-ux] Greeter: let's move on!
Alan:
> Nearly two month passed since last work on our mockups and unless I
> missed something we failed to make progress on the greeter revamp.

Last week I updated all the screenshot on the blueprint:

https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/greeter_revamp_UI

> I'd really like that we could ship something in one the next major
> version of Tails based on the upcoming Debian Jessie.

I'm not sure to understand your sentence. Do we technically have to wait
for Tails Jessie to release something? I think that there is no schedule
for the official release of Tails Jessie so far.

--
sajolida