Re: [Freepto] bitmask

Author: boyska
To: freepto
Subject: Re: [Freepto] bitmask
On Sat, Dec 27, 2014 at 02:36:54PM +0000, vinc3nt wrote:
>this is first step of their next generation anti-surveillance services
>built with LEAP[1]

I think that LEAP is a great solution for freepto threat model, so we
should make it well integrated. Anyway, I believe that we should avoid
suggesting solutions that are still not tested enough to end-users.

AFAICT, bitmask should be considered experimental.
Maybe we could check that bitmask is easy to install & integrate in
freepto and maybe even prepare an howto for users that want to test it
and know what they're doing.

--
boyska