Re: [Tails-ux] Backups of the persistent volume

Author: Lawrie
To: flapflap, tails-ux
Subject: Re: [Tails-ux] Backups of the persistent volume
Hi Mr Flapflap.

I agree that your idea is much more flexible and technically correct
than my idea.

The problem is just that though - it's technical .. and it has 10
steps. I think it's fair to say that this is just way beyond most
user's ability. Tails should be something that the very average dude
feels confident in using.

My idea to reiterate is just to _clone the whole complete memory stick -
from start to finish - with one click._ Then if you loose the first one
you have the second one. From a coding and security aspect it would
appear to be pretty simple - but there again I don't know much about
this sort of thing. Maybe it's not simple at all?

Hope this helps

Regards
Lawrie