Re: [Tails-dev] Windows camouflage for Jessie/GNOME shell

Author: Emma Peel
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Windows camouflage for Jessie/GNOME shell
On Sat, 06 Dec 2014 21:25:03 +0100
intrigeri <intrigeri@???> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Griffin Boyce wrote (06 Dec 2014 20:02:55 GMT) :
> > I work with lots of end-users who actually use the windows
> > camouflage feature, so I'd like to press for its inclusion if at
> > all possible.
>
> I guess we'll blog about it as soon as it's clear what needs to be
> done, and how to help -- that'll be the best way to press for its
> inclusion :)
>
> Still: it would be truly good to have more info wrt. what are the
> exact use cases that this feature is currently covering.

Users like the camouflage to be in the Library, or in the University.
Actually there were some complaints when we switched to Windows 8
because many Windows computers (between which you want to camouflage)
are not so new.

I agree with asking for external help, but I think not having Windows
camouflage will create some users a problem...