[Tails-dev] Where to send a notification when a Jenkins buil…

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: intrigeri
À: tails-dev
Sujet: [Tails-dev] Where to send a notification when a Jenkins build fails?
Hi,

I'd like to see more of us aware whenever one of our branches built in
Jenkins fails to build. I'm tempted to just have Jenkins email this
list when it happens, and then if that's too much traffic and people
end up complaining, possibly move it to a dedicated mailing-list.

I guess we'll want something more fine-grained (e.g. notify the person
who broke stuff + the current release manager, whatever) once we build
all active branches, but right now I'd like to see us experiment with
getting feedback from these lovely robots while we still have giving
them work at a small scale.

Thoughts?