[Freepto] review&merge new freepto-graphics

Author: boyska
To: Everything about freepto
Subject: [Freepto] review&merge new freepto-graphics
This is for "core developers", to review & merge my latest commit.
This is about changing syslinux theme.

I used the new artwork and changed menu colors accordingly.
In doing this, I did a lot of refactoring: now the PNGs and the color
configuration is contained inside of the freepto-graphics package.
A "binary hook" will copy those files inside the syslinux directory.

The code is largely taken from tails analogous script, but I believe it
is more generic and can be easily used by other distros based on
live-build to "brand" syslinux.

I've tested that it works (ie: the new syslinux has a new color palette
and a new splash image) but of course someone else should take a look at
the commit.

So, here the links are:

the commit itself
https://github.com/boyska/freepto-lb/commit/87c7eb06f7e14bc91466c7179ddace970186b012

build
http://dev.freepto.mx/dev/boyska+master/141201_18.52_v1.0rc2-1-g87c7eb0-en/

If everything is fine, this should be merged BEFORE getting to stable.

--
boyska