[Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.2.2] liveusb-creator:bugfix/83…

Author: intrigeri
To: tails-dev
New-Topics: Re: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.2.2] liveusb-creator:bugfix/8353-update-status-when-device-appears
Subject: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.2.2] liveusb-creator:bugfix/8353-update-status-when-device-appears
Hi,

I've had this usability issue on my personal todo list for (at least)
months, along with a tentative patch. Now properly tested (by
live-patching the code in a running Tails 1.2), so here we go =>
candidate for 1.2.2. I've described the steps to reproduce on
the ticket.

Given that new .deb's will be built within 48 hours for Tails 1.2.1,
I didn't bother uploading one that would be superseded in two days.
But once someone reviews+tests this, and merges it into
liveusb-creator:master, then I'm happy to build the corresponding
.deb, upload it to the stable APT suite, and run the corresponding
automated tests on it.