[Tails-dev] Redmine/Git integration

Author: intrigeri
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Redmine/Git integration
Hi,

the machine that hosts our Redmine now has a mirror of our Git
repository, which is kind of integrated with Redmine.

So, we can now link to commits, to files in the repo (optionally, at
a given commit and/or line):
https://labs.riseup.net/code/help/en/wiki_syntax_detailed.html

Still, outside of Redmine, I recommend going on using
git-tails.immerda.ch's repository browser, which is faster, nicer, and
less resource-consuming.

It also gives us another mirror, for whenever git-tails.immerda.ch
is down.

To the few of us with "Manager" status there: please don't give anyone
"Developer" status anymore. It goes with commit access to that
repository, which doesn't make sense since it's supposed to be handled
like a read-only mirror. Instead, I've created a "Contributor" status,
that's just the same but without commit rights, and migrated all
existing "Developers" to it.