[Tails-l10n] Call for translation "Who are you helping when …

Author: sajolida
To: tails-l10n
New-Topics: [Tails-l10n] [Review](fr) "Who are you helping when donating to Tails?"
Subject: [Tails-l10n] Call for translation "Who are you helping when donating to Tails?"
Very soon we will publish a call for donation on the website. It would
be nice to have it translated. You can find it in the branch
web/8213-call-for-donations:

- wiki/src/news/who_are_you_helping.de.po
- wiki/src/news/who_are_you_helping.fr.po
- wiki/src/news/who_are_you_helping.pt.po
- wiki/src/news/who_are_you_helping/include.de.po
- wiki/src/news/who_are_you_helping/include.fr.po
- wiki/src/news/who_are_you_helping/include.pt.po

I'd like to have this published either today or tomorrow, otherwise it
will be very quickly overtaken by the release announcement on Wednesday.

I'm very sorry I forgot to tell this to you more in advance. But the
call will stay up on the website for a couple of month at least, so many
people will ready your translation but many not as soon as it is published.

--
sajolida