Re: [Tails-dev] Jessie images outside of feature/jessie

Nachricht löschen

Nachricht beantworten
Autor: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Betreff: Re: [Tails-dev] Jessie images outside of feature/jessie

Right, due to https://tails.boum.org/contribute/APT_repository/.

> but how do others build jessie images from /outside/ of the main
> feature/jessie branch?

I don't think anyone does. You can work in a topic branch, and locally
merge it into feature/jessie to build it. Just the same as one is
supposed to do e.g. to test branches meant to be merged into stable.

Maybe that needs to be documented on [[contribute/build]]?