Re: [Freepto] refactoring repository

Author: boyska
To: freepto
Subject: Re: [Freepto] refactoring repository
On Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 06:49:14PM +0000, vinc3nt wrote:
>On 12/10/14 01:40, boyska wrote:
>>> Please write any suggestion on this before I continue working on this.
>>
>> Some notes:
>> * ATM the testing image cannot be built so easily. One must 1. create
>> the repository with allpkgs.sh
>> 2. snapshot the repo,
>> 3. publish the snapshot,
>> 4. change the url in config/archives/freepto.list.*
>> 5. changing the key in config/archives/freepto.list.key.*
>> 6. run manualbuild.sh
>> This should be made automatic
>> * Furthermore, the "publish the snapshot" part also means that you have
>> a gpg key to manage your test repo, a webserver publishing your aptly
>> public repositories
>

>I have created the new repo on
>http://deb.freepto.mx/freeptorepo/

great

>and built a new freepto image:
>http://dev.freepto.mx/dev/vinc3nt%2bmaster/141121_19.10_v1.0beta5-1-gb7f9212-it/

I tested it in this way: run apt-get update, and see that it does not
complain [1]. Then, I removed freepto-docs and reinstalled it. It worked
well. This surely is not a comprehensive test, just to get a hint that
it seems correct. I think that the commit should be merged in
avana/master, and freepto 1.0RC1 released. Am I missing some blocker?

--
boyska