Re: [Tails-dev] certificate error for immerda.ch

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] certificate error for immerda.ch
kytv wrote (20 Nov 2014 12:43:07 GMT) :
> Are there official--and publicly accessible--mirrors of
> the repository?

Do you mean, a HTTPS one with a "valid" certificate? Then I don't
think so.

Possible alternatives:

  * git:// access to git.tails.b.o and/or git-tails.immerda.ch,
    if that's still available.

  * We could set up a mirror on labs.riseup.net, but HTTPS access to
    Git repos hosted there is broken currently (#7715). I don't
    promise I'll fix it quickly, but maybe someone else will.
    (Bonus: we would get nice links to commits etc. in Redmine :)

  * We could set up a mirror elsewhere. A trustable place would be
    good, if the idea is to rely on HTTPS when fetching
    not-tagged-yet code.