Re: [Tails-dev] Call for help: isohybrid.pl needs a maintain…

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Michael Rogers
À: The Tails public development discussion list
Sujet: Re: [Tails-dev] Call for help: isohybrid.pl needs a maintainer
This might be a good opportunity to raise a question that I've been
wondering about for a while: how much work would be involved in
creating Tails installers for Windows, Mac and Linux that would be
able to create USB sticks capable of holding persistent storage,
without the need for a DVD burner?

Cheers,
Michael